Five Self-Care Skills
Five Body-Balancing Principles &
Five Soul-Care Practices
This program is for you if any of the following apply:
- . You regularly overeat
- . You eat when you’re not hungry or beyond full
- . You regularly binge (compulsively eat a large amount of food in a short period of time)
- · You binge and then purge (vomiting, over-exercising, laxatives)
- · You feel out of control with food (some of the time or all of the time)
- · You feel addicted to certain foods
- · You think about food and weight often
- · You believe your eating has an emotional component to it
- · You believe there may be a biochemical component to your overeating
- · You have health concerns related to your overeating
- · You feel sad, ashamed and guilty about your eating, weight and body image
- · You restrict activities based on a poor body image
- · You have difficulty experiencing and expressing your emotions
- · You get stuck in unpleasant emotional states
- · You feel unclear about your needs and/or hopeless about them being met
- · Your thinking tends to be self-defeating and critical or pessimistic
- · You have difficulties setting limits with yourself and boundaries with others
- · You have a tendency towards perfectionism
- · You have a tendency towards procrastination and avoidance
- · You have a tendency towards clutter
- · You have a tendency towards people-pleasing
- · You have difficulty asserting yourself
- · You take better care of others than yourself
- · You find it difficult to unconditionally love and accept yourself
- · You find it difficult to quiet your mind
- · You have difficulty letting go (of control, hurts, resentments, attachments, etc.)
- · Your life could use more purpose, meaning and passion
- · You could use more nourishing connections in your life
- · You’re ready to stop dieting and try something new
- · You’re ready to learn how to nourish yourself without using food
Week 1: Getting Started—Mastering Self-Care Skills: Self-Connection;
Tuning Up Biochemistry: Hunger and Fullness
Week 2: Mastering Self-Care Skills: Self-Defeating Thinking
Week 3: Mastering Self-Care Skills: Unconditional Self-Acceptance & Love
Week 4: Tuning Up Biochemistry: Adding Unprocessed Whole-Foods
to your eating plan
Week 5: Tuning Up Biochemistry: Hormonal Havoc, Brain Chemistry
Imbalances, Food Allergies/Sensitivities and Addiction
Week 6: Tuning Up Biochemistry: The importance of Exercise and Sleep
Week 7: Mastering Self-Care Skills: Self-Soothing and Grieving
Week 8: Mastering Self-Care Skills: Creating “Enough-ness” and
Setting Limits and Boundaries
Week 9: Filling Up Spiritual Reserves: Mind Quieting and Letting Go
Week 10: Filling Up Spiritual Reserves: Purpose and Meaning
Week 11: Filling Up Spiritual Reserves: Nourishing Connections
Week 12: Filling Up Spiritual Reserves: Practicing Gratitude
Coaching Teleseminar Series
United States Participants:
Three payments of $415.00 (includes Materials sent via email) or
One payment of $1195.00 (includes Materials)
International Participants (includes paypal Border fee):
Three payments of $420.00 (includes Materials) or
One payment of $1215.00 (includes Materials)
You can pay by credit card or check–scroll down for payment options.
Contact Julie before paying to make sure the session you’re choosing is not already full.
The Coaching Teleseminar Series includes one lecture per week–the first one is live (on the phone) and the next eleven are pre-recorded–plus a 90+ minute coaching call every week, on Saturday or Sunday mornings, with Julie.
You will receive your first week’s set of materials prior to the first lecture, via email. Please make sure we have a working email to send your materials. Check your spam folder if you have paid and haven’t heard from us or contact us at (310) 281-6028.
Three payments of $450.00 (includes Handbook with Materials) or
One payment of $1295.00 (includes Handbook with Materials)
The live program meets in Los Angeles once per week for 120+ minutes and includes both lecture and coaching with Julie. Small group size of 8 people or less.
Contact Julie before paying to be sure the session you’re choosing is not already full.
You can pay by credit card, check or cash
Please see Upcoming Events for dates and times.
Coaching Teleseminar Series Payment Options–United States participants
Coaching Teleseminar Series Payment Options–International participants, including Canada
Live Program Payment Options
Please see FAQ for frequently asked questions.
For Comments from Participants, please see Program Testimonials.